CancellationCheck – a simple procedure:
- Your customer agrees to the CancellationCheck procedure and for this reason to be contacted by us.
- Leave the booked journey in your reservation booking system and
- send an email immediately to email@example.com providing the following details:
- customer name, day of birth and address
- customer telephone number
- proof of insurance
- booking confirmation
- currently arising cancellation costs
- A doctor specialist in travel medicine will contact your customer and consider the situation.
- Within 2 working days you will receive the doctor’s recommendation as to whether you should cancel or wait. Your customer can discuss his concerns with an experienced Europäische doctor who is a specialist in travel medicine, and who will advise him by phone free of charge, providing a recommendation as to whether it would be advisable not to travel and if it would make sense to cancel at this point. However, if there is any prospect of getting better, the customer can await the start of the trip, reassured that once the consultation has taken place the risk of possibly higher cancellation costs will be borne by Europäische.
The cancellation risk is only covered if the requirements for cover as set out in the applicable conditions of insurance are fulfilled and no grounds for exclusion (which are not part of the CancellationCheck procedure) apply.
Contact Us with further questions:
Service-Center, Mo-Fr, 08:00 - 17:00 h +43 1 317 25 00-73930